Customer Support Executive
In order to deliver one-to-one maths tutoring we have a platform that allows children in the UK to connect with our tutors across the world. Your main role is to ensure the smooth experience of our school customers. You’ll achieve this by responding to general queries from customers, specialising in queries regarding booking, credits and session times and coordinating booking across the organisation. You will keep a close eye on experience indicators, monitoring and planning and implementing initiatives to improve them. Further to this, you will provide account-management like support to schools who are having a consistently sub-optimal experience with us, and assist in the identification of schools whose issues need to be escalated to the Customer Support Manager as ‘Target’ schools. In addition there will be the opportunity to get involved with other projects, such as improving user experience, and providing feedback to other teams.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Resolving general customer queries
- Point of contact for any of our customers when they have a query over phone, email and instant chat. Deal with these effectively and efficiently to delight our customers, with joint ownership of team KPIs.
- Booking specialist
- Coordinate booking processes across the organisation, giving guidance to the Sales and wider Customer team.
- Be the main point of contact to schools for queries regarding booking, session times, credits and invoicing.
- Analyse incoming queries and identify areas where we can become more efficient, improve the process or journey.
- Reconcile bookings and Salesforce reports.
- Experience monitoring
- Assist the Customer Support Manager in establishing which experience indicators we should be more closely monitoring, in addition to attendance and audio.
- Monitor these indicators and plan initiatives to improve them, consulting the wider team, Manager, and Retention Executive.
- Work with schools to improve their experience wherever possible, aiming to reduce the volume of schools who reach ‘Target’ status. Escalate Target level issues to the Customer Support Manager.
- Internal Coordination and Communication
- Ensuring all your interactions with customers are recorded and kept up to date.
- Communicating and coordinating with the wider team to ensure a seamless customer experience for everyone we work with.
You will also be involved in ad hoc tasks and projects which come up within the team where needed, such as
- Maintaining and dispatching necessary equipment to customers
- Supporting the team in setting-up a new customer
- Upsell and Retention calls
- Supporting on Matr
- Providing feedback to the other teams in order to improve user experience
We’re looking for someone who genuinely enjoys providing support and ensuring our customers have a delightful experience with us.
If you were to joins us, then these are our behaviours & ways of working
Our people like challenges, and ours is a big one. We need you to adopt a can-do attitude, to adapt to whatever is thrown at you, to work with urgency in pursuing our mission.
We’re motivated by delivering impact at huge scale, by realising real social change. Commit your energy to making a difference, to transforming lives around the world.
No one is born with all the answers, so ask questions and let your curiosity take you one step further.
Innovation only comes from a desire to understand, solve and be better.
Be EMPOWERED and EMPOWERING
Own your work, both the successes and failures. We have no time for blame, politics, or ego. Raise your voice and then make space for others to raise theirs, reinforcing a culture that supports and learns from mistakes.
- Interest in education
- Comfortable with learning new technology
- Proactive and keen to take on responsibility
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport both internally and with our customers
- Experience in education
- Experience in customer service/support
- Experience in operations
- Proficient in Salesforce and Excel
£23,000 - £24,000 annual salary (dependent on experience)
Healthcare and pension plan
25 days holiday
Initial training and proactive ongoing support throughout the role
Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world
Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in London