Graduate Sales Executive
We seek social change by cultivating a global community of the most ambitious talent to make effective online teaching more accessible than ever before.
Research has increasingly shown the importance of the core subjects: of children who failed to achieve expected levels in literacy and maths at age 11, only 7% achieved 5 good GCSEs. Over 50% of the pupils that we work with are from disadvantaged backgrounds.
We help schools and families through two platforms:
Third Space Learning:
- Established in 2013
- 50,000+ children taught in 1800+ schools across the UK by 1,000+ tutors across India and Sri Lanka
- 30+ Team in London, focused on marketing, technology and analytics
- Established November 2018
- Offers one-to-one maths tuition online to children at home delivered by a tutor community teaching from India.
We are working to scale our customer base across both brands, thereby increasing the number of families and schools we can support. To do this, we require a Sales Account Manager to conduct outreach, demos and follow-ups with potential customers. The Inbound Sales team is responsible for the delivery of 500+ new schools each year.
- Arranging product demonstrations with school leaders
- Delivering product demonstrations to school leaders
- Arranging and conducting follow ups with school leaders to confirm sales
- Attend local and national events to build brand awareness
- Deliver B2C sales during school holiday periods (Matr)
- Keep our internal CRM systems up to date
- Keep up to date with CRM tools and best practices
- Assist with the creation of demo documents and assorted collateral
Analysis & Reporting
- Assist in defining sales targets and metrics (KPIs)
- Monitor and report on KPIs for measuring the success and effectiveness of the internal sales team
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- Relevant sales experience
- Fantastic communicator
- High attention to detail
- Energy and creativity: positivity and enthusiasm are at the core of our sales team
- Clear passion for our mission and an eagerness to make your mark
- Experience of selling in both a B2B & B2C capacity
- Edtech experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and in person
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer fast career growth, and more importantly, the opportunity to change the lives of thousands of disadvantaged children every year. If you're passionate about a rewarding career working for one of the biggest edtech startups in the UK, then send us your CV and cover letter.