Senior CRM Executive
We seek social change by cultivating a global community of the most ambitious talent to make effective online teaching more accessible than ever before. We do this through two brands:
Third Space Learning:
- Established in 2013
- 44,000+ children taught in 1500+ schools across the UK by 1,000+ tutors in India and Sri Lanka
- Launched November 2018
- Offers one-to-one sessions to children at home delivered by a community of remote tutors, also teaching from home.
We are working to acquire top quality tutors in India to teach British primary school children using our newly launched Matr platform. To help us, we’re seeking a bright and enthusiastic addition to our Talent Acquisition team. Our Senior CRM Executive’s responsibility will be to help promote our brand and optimise the applicant journey, resulting in a unrivalled user experience. We’re currently moving to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, so it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join.
- Work to continuously improve our multi-touchpoint communications journey.
- Optimise automated communications and processes from Salesforce via email, SMS and other channels.
- Keep up to date with CRM tools and best practices, participating in training and development where appropriate.
- Bring our brand to life through tone of voice and creative marketing campaigns, selling Matr as an attractive proposition for candidates.
- Report on weekly numbers across the tutor recruitment funnel.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement.
Optimisation, testing and data management.
- Research, develop and help implement new processes to improve time to recruit as well as applicant experience.
- Assist with the integration of new data sources in Salesforce.
- Assist with the set-up and monitoring of tests across the recruitment journey
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- An analytical mindset, with knowledge of test and learn techniques.
- Extremely confident with technology, with an aptitude for using marketing and analytics software.
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to juggle a varied workload.
- Positive attitude with an enthusiasm for trialling new and innovative processes.
- Good copywriting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines.
- Preferable: at least 2 years experience in a CRM role. Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as SQL a plus
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Optional healthcare
- Lovely location, team, and regular good times too