Senior Matr Support Executive
Matr makes 1:1 online maths tuition accessible to children and tutors globally. We need an enthusiastic, quick thinking person to join our team as a Senior Support Executive. You'll be providing support via the phone, email and live chat to our customers and tutors, to ensure session run smoothly and queries are dealt with quickly. You'll be critical in the development and growth of this business, working alongside colleagues in Product, Acquisition and Retention to improve processes and what we offer customers.
We are looking for a Senior Matr Support Executive to join our customer support team. The role is multifaceted; and will suit someone who enjoys working in a fast paced customer service environment but who is also keen to get involved in developing new processes to improve our customer experience.
The work can be divided into 3 roughly equal parts:
- Providing real-time support to our parents and tutors over the phone and instant chat. Troubleshooting any technical difficulties to ensure sessions run smoothly
- Responding to email queries from parents and tutors between sessions and ensuring all cases have been followed through to resolution.
- Working to improve our internal processes, knowledge of our customers and product features. Providing feedback to other teams (e.g., our software engineering team, our academic team, our marketing team, etc.) so they can provide a better experience for our customers.
We’re looking for someone who genuinely enjoys providing support and ensuring our customers have a delightful experience with us.
- Interest in education
- 1+ Year(s) experience in live customer support preferably within a Tech based company
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise a varied list of tasks.
- Enjoy working individually and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience in education
- Experience in operations
- Proficient in Salesforce and Excel
£27,000 - £28,000 annual salary (dependent on experience)
Healthcare and pension plan
25 days holiday
Initial training and proactive ongoing support throughout the role
Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world
Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in London